Key Takeaways: President’s Executive Order on Protecting Worker Health and Safety
- No later than February 4, 2021, the Secretary of Labor shall issue revised guidance to employers on workplace safety during the pandemic.
- The Secretary of Labor shall consider if emergency temporary standards on COVID-19 are necessary and if so, issue them by March 15, 2021.
- Identify short, medium, and long term changes required to OSHA enforcement efforts related to COVID-19.
- Launch a national program to focus on OSHA enforcement efforts related to COVID-19 that put the largest number of employees at risk.
- Multilingual outreach to employees at risk.
- Coordinate with state plans to ensure they have standards meeting the above requirements.
Read more about President Biden’s New COVID-19 Response Program here.
Axiom Medical understands the severity of this global pandemic. We will help organizations to combat this national healthcare crisis by implementing the new COVID-19 Response Program and strategies. Our workplace COVID-19 safety program includes mass testing, onsite COVID-19 testing, mobile labs, screening programs such as CRIA (Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment), and CheckIn2Work and CheckIn2School. We can help you keep your workplace and workforce safe from COVID-19.
Are you looking for more information? Click the below button to talk to an Axiom Medical professional!