Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment (CRIA)
With the appearance of Coronavirus and various other new infectious diseases (e.g., Coronavirus, H7N9, H5N1, and Ebola) in this decade, having a Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment at a workplace has become more critical than ever. In the renewed prevalence of existing diseases and the appearance of new illnesses, an infectious disease outbreak always poses a serious threat to your employees’ health and life.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Axiom Medical has introduced a specialized screening service to help businesses quickly manage employees exhibiting symptoms or have been potentially exposed to any respiratory illness. Welcome to our newest employee screening program CRIA (Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment). Whether you’re an existing client or new to Axiom, we are here to help.
Contact Us Today!
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up-to-date on industry news and more!
How Does Axiom Conduct Contagious Illness Assessment?
Axiom Medical conducts detailed assessments to identify actual or potential infection risks for employees and those exposed to any infectious disease to reduce the risk of spreading. With this evaluation, Axiom Medical can yield data for employers to use for employee health and workplace safety management.
CRIA – Program Highlights & Goals:
Axiom Medical offers a comprehensive Contagious Illness Assessment and Management Service or CRIA to monitor and detect coronavirus infection symptoms. Some of the top highlights of this service include:
- Extensive Checklist Completed and Documented
- Axiom Case Management and Workflow
- CheckIn2Work and CheckIn2School Apps for workforce management
- CMO/Medical Director Support**
(**From the establishment of policies and procedures to specific exposure related guidance and questions, access to Axiom’s medical director(s))
Axiom Medical Contagious Illness Risk assessment will help:
- to create and maintain a safe workplace
- to prevent and control the spread of infectious disease outbreak at a worksite
- to manage employee healthcare through a goal-driven approach
Axiom Medical CRIA Offers:
- 24/7 Telephonic Illness and Medical Exposure Screenings
- Onsite Testing
- Access to Licensed Medical Professionals Nationwide
- Treatment Recommendations (As per CDC guidelines)
- Flat rate/Case/Pricing
- Real-time Reporting
- Leave Policy Integration
- Decreased Burden On Company/TPA, HR, and Benefits Staff
Contagious Illness Assessment Implementations:
To help employers meet their employee health goals and business safety needs, Axiom Medical has a step-by-step CRIA Assessment implementation plan.
- Existing Clients:
Simply update your existing contract to activate CRIA.
- New Clients:
Our team will work closely with you to set up your database in Axiom systems and activate CRIA.
Facts About The Spread of Contagious Illness:
Germs that infect the respiratory system often spread through:
- Cough or sneeze droplets
- From person to person
- Saliva, mucus, and tears of an infected individual
Through indirect transfers, including air and contaminated surfaces
Infection Control Measures to Prevent Respiratory Diseases:
The first step of infection control measures is by stopping the spread of the disease. The best way to prevent the spread is through the following steps.
- Minimize close contact with the sick employees who have symptoms of respiratory illness
- Maintain workplace hygiene by cleaning heavily trafficked areas, doorknobs, restrooms, and cafeterias
- Promoting personal hygiene and cough etiquettes at the workplace by educating employees:
- To wash hands for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain a social distance
- Use hand sanitizers and masks whenever necessary
- Maintain a clean work environment
Several common respiratory illnesses, such as flu, can be prevented with a seasonal vaccine. Axiom Medical offers specialized onsite medical services and flu clinics with employee vaccination and testing options.
Free White Paper
THE COVID-19 VACCINE GUIDE FOR EMPLOYERS
Here’s what you need to know.