AXIOM MEDICAL RESOURCES
Access Axiom Medical’s On-Demand Webinars covering behavioral health topics.
FREE WHITE PAPERS
Sign up and get immediate access to our FREE WHITEPAPERS on employee behavioral health and workforce wellness topics.
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
Find all our latest and greatest updates, press releases, and media announcements in this space.
Call for emergency assistance
- United States Emergency: 911
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1- 800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Hopeline Network: 1-800-SUICIDE (800-784-2433)
- Crisis Text Line: Text “DESERVE” TO 741-741
- Lifeline Crisis Chat (Online live messaging): https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
- Self-Harm Hotline: 1-800-DONT CUT (1-800-366-8288)
- Essential local and community services: 211, https://www.211.org/
- Planned Parenthood Hotline: 1-800-230-PLAN (7526)
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line: 1-800-622-2255
- National Crisis Line – Anorexia and Bulimia: 1-800-233-4357
- GLBT Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
- TREVOR Crisis Hotline: 1-866-488-7386
- AIDS Crisis Line: 1-800-221-7044
- Veterans Crisis Line: https://www.veteranscrisisline.net
- TransLifeline: https://www.translifeline.org – 877-565-8860
- Suicide Prevention Wiki: http://suicideprevention.wikia.com
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH ON THE AXIOM MEDICAL BLOG
Dive Deeper into Related Topics
TUNE IN TO THE DISCUSSION
They Said It!
The obstacles we faced with searching for an outsourced medical management were typically a lack of understanding of occupational medicine and cost, but as a result of partnering with Axiom, we now have good case management with quality intervention.
We value most the interaction with medical personnel and have benefited by seeing reduced recordable incidents and unnecessary recordable and lost time incidents due to preventable circumstances.
I would recommend Axiom Medical.