Axiom Medical offers industry-specific services to help businesses in the manufacturing industry manage their workforce and workplace health.
The manufacturing industry comprises of a diverse variety of fields and companies actively engaging in simple and complex industrial processes and operational practices. Due to this industry’s nature and its complex work operations, manufacturing businesses are often prone to occupational health hazards and workplace injuries. While keeping the manufacturing businesses’ unique safety requirements in mind, Axiom Medical offers a specialized, industry-focused, Manufacturing industry employee health management featuring job-specific testing, occupational health management, and injury case management.
OSHA Guidelines For Manufacturing Industry:
OSHA has recently updated the occupational safety and health guidelines for manufacturing, construction, and similar industries. The new policies now reflect changes in workplace safety, the health of workers, and infectious disease outbreaks in the workplace. The new recommended practices have been well received across the industries and are designed to help a wide variety of small and medium-sized business settings. Axiom Medical uses OSHA’s recommended practices and presents them in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step approach to implementing workplace safety and health program.
Manufacturing Industry Injury Case Management:
Axiom Medical’s workforce healthcare management program for manufacturing businesses focus on:
- Preventing workplace injuries and minimizing work environment risks
- Reducing occupational safety hazards through employee testing, pre-hire programs, and OnSite testing
- Improving compliance based on laws and regulations
- Reducing overall costs, especially related to workers’ compensation claims
- Enhancing productivity goals while decreasing absenteeism
- Improving overall business operations
Injury Case Management in Production Facilities:
Axiom Medical’s medically licensed and OSHA-trained medical professionals oversee the Injury/Incident Case Management Program. Our injury reporting and case management utilize a fresh approach by providing care on time, every time, with unprecedented single-point-of-contact management.
Our case managers supervise each reported incident start-to-finish and manage the following processes:
- Perform medical assessments, immediately following an injury/incident
- Recommend appropriate treatment measures
- Conservatively manage injuries to encourage prompt recovery while minimizing productivity loss
- Provide status updates for all parties
- Maintain legal compliance
Employee Testing and DOT Physical Exams for Factory Workers:
Whether your workforce is needing a Fit-For-Duty Exam or a DOT Physical to ensure workers meet appropriate health standards in the workplace, Axiom Medical has the right employee testing options readily available. To maintain a commercial driving record free of injuries and workplace accidents leading to fatalities, employers must pay attention to their workforce’s health.
DOT Physicals are designed to make sure your commercial drivers are in good physical condition before operating the vehicle at the workplace. Our DOT Physical Exams also ensure your DOT employees, CDL drivers, and other safety-sensitive employees meet the appropriate health standards to safely perform job duties while staying compliant with FMSCA regulations.
Our Occupational Health Program teams oversee the entire employee testing and federally mandated exam process. Our one-of-a-kind Mobile Labs offer OnSite Services for manufacturing and commercial driving industries.
Axiom Medical’s DOT Physical Exam highlights include:
- Annual OSHA Compliance
- Baseline Pre-employment Exams
- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste
- Operator Emergency Response) Exams
- PHMSA – Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- FAA – Federal Aviation Administration
- USCG – United States Coast Guard
- FRA – Federal Railroad Administration
- FMCSA – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
INJURY CASE MANAGEMENT
With Axiom Injury Case Management, there is no waiting at an ER or clinic and 24/7 access to quality care.
EMPLOYEE TESTING SERVICES
Axiom Medical offers a wide range of Employee Testing services to help employers keep their workforce safe.
Axiom Medical DOT Physical Exams ensure your DOT employees, CDL drivers, and other safety-sensitive workers are compliant with FMSCA regulations.
What are The Top Five Hazards in the Manufacturing Industry?
Between 2016 and 2017, onsite large vehicle accidents and work injuries at manufacturing businesses were up by 9%. One of the primary reasons is the prevalence of adverse workplace conditions in the manufacturing industry.
The top five hazards in the manufacturing industry leading to workplace accidents include:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Machinery guarding
- Driving huge, industrial trucks
- Chemical exposure
- Electrical and mechanical hazards
Axiom Medical Can Help!
With our comprehensive manufacturing industry-focused employee testing options, employers will:
- Meet workplace healthcare goals
- No guesswork
- Ensure fuss-free physical exams and federally mandated tests for all employees
- Provide results with short turnaround times
- Assist with determining whether employees are fit to perform work tasks
- A safe workplace means sound business and better productivity.
Let Axiom Medical help you meet your employee healthcare goals through our tried-and-tested, science-based approaches.
Fill out the form to contact us today!
They Said It!
I believe with confidence that we are reaching all of our expected goals by bringing Axiom on as an outsourced case management solution.
Axiom has helped us closely monitor the injured employee’s progress through the medical treatment process. Early treatment has kept our employees at work when in the past they would have likely taken time off or been placed off by a physician.
I recommend Axiom because their Nurse Case Management Team is their biggest asset. They are accessible, give great reports and are responsive to our needs.
Free White Paper
THE COVID-19 VACCINE GUIDE FOR EMPLOYERS
Here’s what you need to know.