Axiom handles Pre-Placement or Pre-Employment Physical Exams, by helping employers determine if employees are physically capable of meeting the essential functions of the job, while at the same time maintaining the privacy and medical confidentiality of the employees. A well-designed physical exam program can result in fewer injuries, lower costs and a better match of employees to their jobs.
Pre-Placement & Pre-Employment Physical Exams
- Appropriate pairing of the applicant to the occupational requirements of the job
- Discovery of health condition(s) that may place the safety or health of the applicant or others at risk
- Basis for determining needs in the area of reasonable accommodation
- Record initial health status so future measurements can determine whether workplace exposures have proven detrimental to the employee’s health
- Basis for relationship with the employee's supervisors regarding potential emergency situations
- Compliance with state or local statutory requirements