Drug & Alcohol Testing
Axiom designs and implements complete drug and alcohol programs for our clients that are either company-mandated or Department of Transportation (DOT)-mandated.
Our programs allow a company to monitor and test their employees while maintaining governmental compliance. Axiom also provides the client with written policies and procedures for these programs. In addition, we can train supervisors in the 2-hour federally-mandated drug and alcohol detection program.
- Create company or DOT policies and procedures
- Train supervisors in the 2-hour federally-mandated drug and alcohol detection program
- Institute a program to randomly generate the names of employees to be periodically tested, test those employees, return the results to the company and generate the annual MIS report required by the DOT
- Provide contractor auditing and monitoring of Parts 199 & 40 for compliance
- Create a service that is cost-effective while promoting a drug- and alcohol-free work environment
- Ease the administrative burden of managing the program