Overnight Bilingual Central Service Specialist
Department: Central Administration
Location: Sandy, UT
Full or Part Time: Full-Time
Telecommute Position: No
Do you want to be the first employee to talk to our clients when they call? Do you want to be the go-to person for a department when it’s crunch time? Do you believe that you can provide best–in–class customer service to a broad customer base? If so, we want you here!
We are looking to add 2 outstanding professionals to our Central Administration Team
Varying days of the week from 7:00pm – 7:00am. Exact days of the week TBD.
*Overtime opportunities are occasionally available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Screening phone calls for the company.
- Answering phones to gather information on new cases.
- Assigning new cases to medical staff in accordance with state licensing laws.
- Performing Central Admin duties to multiple departments as delegated.
- Aggregate, calculate and input business intelligence following company best practice.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on telephonic and written correspondence.
- Solid judgment and decision-making skills to evaluate situations, establish priorities, and resolve matters.
- Using logic and reasoning to reach conclusions and creates solutions.
- Developing and maintaining cooperative and professional relationships with fellow employees, supervisors and leadership from various departments.
In-depth company-specific paid training is required and provided.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Average typing of 50 WPM.
- General computer knowledge, including proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with various departments.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Remaining calm and composed when a caller is distressed/upset.
- Strong organization skills.
- The ability to establish priorities and pass on information as needed.
- Desire to learn.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Positive attitude.
- The ability to think quickly.
- Adapts well to change.
- The ability to follow specific instructions/procedures.
- Upholds our Mission, to provide outstanding, innovative, and effective work-related healthcare services to employees, positively impacting their lives, and providing meaningful return on investment to their employers..
*Aptitude test will be administered if selected following initial application
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Administrative Experience; Customer Service Experience; Ability to work in fast paced environment with various departments; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to speak English fluently. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Presentation software (PowerPoint). Possess general knowledge and capability of computer skills with focus on Microsoft Suite.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is rarely required to stand or walk as a routine function of the job. Computer/keyboard and telephone skills are a frequent function during their shift. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and is never required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to view the computer monitor. Distance vision is required to drive occasionally to client locations and offsite business meetings. Therefore, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception are required for driving.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the office environment is between 45 – 60 dbA TWA.